
Abraham's Tent & Baby Shin's First Tent
It has become rather cozy in our tent lately since we cannot ignore the presence of the 8,000-pound elephant in our tent, simply speaking. Some may believe our journey might not be consistent with God’s will because we are “monkeying around” in God’s domain. It is getting extremely difficult to know where we draw the line in the sand anymore since advancing technology has almost consumed all of the sands available for line-drawing by converting it into silicone to use for technologic purposes. Perhaps, we may have to remove the reference of sands from Genesis below:
“I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.” (Genesis 22:17)
Although you may not able to find any sands readily in these days to draw the line, you might be able to draw spiritual ones where you can find communion with the Lord and be peace within. Well, we may have to ponder our real purposes and existences thoroughly and completely to make sure whether we are abiding with the cardinal wishes of God almighty. To this day, some Christian sects refuse to accept blood transfusions since they believe doing so is contrary to God’s commands. Others would readily receive some of the medically advanced technologies such as bone marrow transplants to cure or treat some of the difficult and degenerating conditions. Who is following God’s will?
For all these years, Lord has shown his favor towards me even when I was born in the East where I have come originally from. Although in my nomadic journey, I didn’t cart the herds of live stocks and cattle while I was migrating (just $20 in my pocket when I first landed in this promised land in 31 years ago), my Lord always showed me and revealed the prophecies midst of my dreams. Truly, brothers and sister, the sovereign Lord appeared in my dream just after baby Shin was transferred from its first tent to its second tent and showed a me a word, “hosol”, which is apparently Welsh (ar.hosol) and Hebrew (al hosol) and means “abiding, lasting, and permanent” in both languages. He said the baby would be hosol on the 19th day of 6th month of 9th year of the 2nd millennium past our Lord’s first coming as Emmanuel—God with us. (This was particularly relevant to me because the donor is of Irish descent and I saw the connection between the Irish and Welsh Gaelic languages.)
Nevertheless, our tent is getting hot and stuffy for all intents and purposes (to mitigate this, actually, we installed a portable air conditioner on our bedroom window). So now it’s time to put the elephant out. Truly, I say to you brothers and sisters, the time is fleeting to squabble whether or not this is theologically correct. Rather it is the time to rejoice and celebrate gladly as we consider the circumstances. Or else, do as you wish:
"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." (John 8:7)
According to Abraham from the cozy tent.
“I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.” (Genesis 22:17)
Although you may not able to find any sands readily in these days to draw the line, you might be able to draw spiritual ones where you can find communion with the Lord and be peace within. Well, we may have to ponder our real purposes and existences thoroughly and completely to make sure whether we are abiding with the cardinal wishes of God almighty. To this day, some Christian sects refuse to accept blood transfusions since they believe doing so is contrary to God’s commands. Others would readily receive some of the medically advanced technologies such as bone marrow transplants to cure or treat some of the difficult and degenerating conditions. Who is following God’s will?
For all these years, Lord has shown his favor towards me even when I was born in the East where I have come originally from. Although in my nomadic journey, I didn’t cart the herds of live stocks and cattle while I was migrating (just $20 in my pocket when I first landed in this promised land in 31 years ago), my Lord always showed me and revealed the prophecies midst of my dreams. Truly, brothers and sister, the sovereign Lord appeared in my dream just after baby Shin was transferred from its first tent to its second tent and showed a me a word, “hosol”, which is apparently Welsh (ar.hosol) and Hebrew (al hosol) and means “abiding, lasting, and permanent” in both languages. He said the baby would be hosol on the 19th day of 6th month of 9th year of the 2nd millennium past our Lord’s first coming as Emmanuel—God with us. (This was particularly relevant to me because the donor is of Irish descent and I saw the connection between the Irish and Welsh Gaelic languages.)
Nevertheless, our tent is getting hot and stuffy for all intents and purposes (to mitigate this, actually, we installed a portable air conditioner on our bedroom window). So now it’s time to put the elephant out. Truly, I say to you brothers and sisters, the time is fleeting to squabble whether or not this is theologically correct. Rather it is the time to rejoice and celebrate gladly as we consider the circumstances. Or else, do as you wish:
"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." (John 8:7)
According to Abraham from the cozy tent.

I am looking for Baby Shin.
ReplyDelete